This is a local product and has been in Malaysia
for the last 17 years. With the current rise in
energy usage and also electrical tariffs, this
product will be able to provide substantial
savings to the users.
• Motorola (M) Sdn.Bhd.
• Motorola Technology Sdn.Bhd. Penang
• Petronas Ammonia ,Kerteh, Terengganu
• AIA Building, Singapore
• British American Tobacco (M) Sdn.Bhd. Selangor
• Colgate Palmolive Sdn. Bhd. Selangor
• Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. Rawang
Smartcool is a Canadian product that uses
unique retrofit technology that saves energy
on the compressors in air conditioning and
refrigeration systems. Working in conjunction
with existing equipment and controls,
Smartcool maintains pre-set temperatures
without causing over-cycling and reducing
compressor run time by up to 30%. It uses the
Predictive Analysis Software Technology.
Smartcool is able to provide savings for electricity demand and consumption in excess of 15%, therefore giving the customers a rapid return of investment and reducing their carbon foot print.
Smartcool has two different products, depending on the size of the compressor.
Smartcool has only been in Malaysia for the last 2 years. The current users in Malaysia include:
However, there are various other companies who are undergoing test for this product at their premises. Worldwide however, Smartcool has been around for the last nine years and the customer lists are more extensive. They include:
• Sainsbury's, Tesco and Safeway in United Kingdom
• Telstra in Australia
• Radisson Hotel and Resort in Dubai
• JW Marriot Hotel and Verizon in USA
• GE Healthcare and Dell Data Centre in India